Monday, November 26, 2012

Quiet book no. 2


A friend of mine was  travelling to India with her 2 year old daughter about 6 months ago, and it was a last-minute decision to make this quiet/busy book. I whipped this up in about a week so I stuck to a simple layout and design. I also had to use whatever sewing and embellishment supplies I had in the house so I couldn't improvise on my ideas, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out overall.


Buttoning Flowers



Left : Buckling and Braiding
Right: Foam Arabic Alphabet stuck with the help of a glue gun


Left: Putting up the Laundry
Right: Zip up the tent 


I had seen this idea online before I started blogging and long before Pinterest came along and I don't think I bookmarked the page...if you know the blog where this idea originally appeared please let me know so that I can give due credit. 


Left: Look under the flaps
Right: Counting beads



A purse with a snap button and filled with goodies that the sweet girl could use such as a small pencil, notepad, small pack of tissues, a toy mobile phone, a small wallet with some pretend credit cards (actually those fake cards that you usually get in new wallets : ) ) a lollipop and some candy

6 comments:

  1. Really cute! I like cheerful colours. You got a lot done in one week! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! You should have seen the state of my house and the pile of laundry for that one whole week :D

      Delete
  2. Nabiha,

    Mash'Allah. you are very creative. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JazakAllah Khair! And thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks! And thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete